Bank of India (BOI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Faculty Members
- Shall be a Graduate / Post Graduate viz. MSW/MA in rural Development / MA in Sociology / Psychology / B.sc (Veterinary), B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.sc (Agri.) B.Sc. (AgriMarketing) / B.A with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a Flair for teaching and possess sound Computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word, excel & power Point) and Internet.
- Candidate should be resident of local area.
- Typing skills in Hindi / English typing, an added advantage
- Written Test: To assess General Knowledge and Computer capability.
- Personal Interview: To assess communication ability, leadership quality, attitude, problem-solving ability and ability to get along with the trainee’s development approach.
- Demonstration/ Presentation: To assess teaching skills and communication capacity.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 19-03-2018