Bank of India has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Officer (Credit) in General Banking Stream
Scale : Junior Management Grade Scale – I (JMGS I)
SC – 21 Posts
ST – 28 Posts
OBC – 37 Posts
General – 72 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 158 Posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks alongwith MBA/PGDBM/PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics. (candidates appearing in the final year of examination of MBA/PGDBM/ PGDM/PGBM/PGDBA from institute of repute (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science / Economics are eligible to apply, However their final result should be declared on or before 30th June 2018.) OR
- Chartered Account OR
- ICWA OR
- Company Secretary – A certification in computer course for minimum three months OR Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards, is a must.
- Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled for relaxation of 5% i.e. minimum 55% marks at graduation level
Age Limit: (as on 1st April 2018): Between 21 to 30 Years
- SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 100/-
- General & Others : Rs. 600/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 20-04-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 05-05-2018