Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), a statutory body Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is the National Standards Body of India. It undertakes activities in the field of Standardization, Product and System Certification, Hallmarking of Gold/Silver Jewellery, Laboratory Testing etc., in the country. BIS is also responsible for Standardization and Certification at the International level. BIS offers excellent career opportunities to bright, young dynamic persons for the post of Scientist-‘B’. These posts are in the Pay Level 10 as per the Seventh Central Pay Commission plus allowances as applicable. The indicative gross salary as on date at New Delhi will be Rs. 79,929/-.
- Mechanical Engineering: 31 posts
- Metallurgical Engineering: 10 posts
- Civil Engineering: 8 posts
- Electrical Engineering: 10 posts
- Electronics Engineering: 17 posts
- Chemical Engineering: 12 posts
- Food Technology: 5 posts
- Microbiology: 13 posts
- Textile Engineering and Fiber Science: 3 posts
Total No. of Posts: 109 Posts
- Discipline: Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical, Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Technology, Textile Engineering & Fibre Science
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent in concerned discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- Discipline: Microbiology
- Qualification: Master’s Degree or equivalent with not less than 60% marks in aggregate (50% for SC/ST candidates).
- General / OBS: Rs.750/-
- Sc/ST/PWd/Women: No Fee
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Persons with Benchmark Disabilities /Women Candidates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Read more…Updates maru gujarat
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 02-04-2018