CSIR – CSMCRI has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Qualifications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF): M. Sc. (Chemistry) with NET/NET-LS/GATE
- Fellowship for Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs 25000 + HRA as per DST/ SERB / CSIR guidelines.
- Age: The upper age limit for JRF is 28 years which is relaxable in case of candidatesbelonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
- Project assistant-II: 02 Posts
- For Project Assistant-II: M. Sc. (Chemistry/Material Science) with 55 % marks
- Fellowship for Project Assistant-II: Consolidated emoluments Rs 25000/Month
- Age: The upper age limit for PA-II is 30 years which is relaxable in case of candidatesbelonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes, OBC, woman and physically handicapped applicants as per rules.
Total No. of Posts: 03 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may submit their applications through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application package should be a single PDF file consisting application form, recent CV, certificates supporting educational qualifications and experience, and publications if any. Interested candidates are requested to appear before the Selection Committee for an interview/ written test (only for PA-II) at CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, G. B. Marg, Bhavnagar-364002 (Gujarat) on 26-07-2018 (Thursday) at 9.30 AM.
Most popular job in Gujarat