Office Assistants : 2 Posts
Attendants : 1 Post
Total No. of Posts: 03 Posts
- Office Assistant :
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSW/BA/B.Com./ with computer knowledge
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification
- Shall be fluent in spoken and written local language.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification
- Shall be proficient in MS Office ( Word and Excel ), Tally & Internet
- Skill in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
- Attender :
- Shall be a Matriculate
- Ability to Read and Write the Local Language preferred
Age Limit: (as on 1st January 2018)
Minimum : 22 Years
Maximum : 40 Years
- Written Test : To assess General Knowledge and Computer capability
- Personal Interview : To assess communication ability, leadership qualities, attitude, problem solving ability and ability to get along with the trainees, developmental approach
- Demonstration / Presentation : To assess teaching skills and communication capability.
- For SC / ST / PWD : Rs. 50/-
- For Others : Rs. 400/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 06-04-2018