Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Assistant Professor (Research)
(i) Master’s Degree in Law with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in relevant area;
(iii) Ability to conceptualize and organize international training workshops and brainstorming online/on-site discussions apart from teaching/Research;
(iv) Fluency in English language.
(i) Experience in teaching/research in premier law universities/colleges in relevant area;
(ii) National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET;
(iii) Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
(iv) Ability to innovate and to improve academic programmes or services and to pursue interesting new ideas and new methods.
Remuneration: Rs. 40,000 (Fix) per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
• This appointment is for one year duration.
• The University retains the discretion not to make any appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job descriptionand to fix revised qualification and requirements.
• Walk in Interview Date: 2 April, 2018. Reporting time for walk in Interview: 1400 hrs (No candidate shall be considered for walk in interview after 1330 Hrs.)
• Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
• Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
Address: The Registrar, Gujarat National Law University, Attalika Avenue, Knowledge Corridor, Koba, Gandhinagar 382007, Gujarat (INDIA); Email: [email protected], tel: +91 (79) 2327 6611/12
Advertisement: Click Here