Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) has published Latest Maru Gujarat jobs Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Advertisement Reference No: ARSJR/01/2018
Posts: Project Assistant
(i) Master degree in Law (LLM/ML) or research scholar in law (PhD) who is having interest in
alternate dispute resolution.
(ii) Good knowledge of latest national and international research trends and developments in the relevant area;
(iii) Working experience in MS Office, basic knowledge of information technology;
(iv) Working knowledge of English and Gujarati languages;
(v) Excellent research and writing skills.
(i) Experience in court practice (civil procedure), teaching/research in universities/ colleges;
(ii) Publication of research paper/article in the reputed journal.
(iii) Presentation/Participation in State or National Level Conference/Symposium;
(iv) Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills;
(v) Ability to conduct research work.
(vi) Experience in empirical legal research.
- This appointment is purely on a temporary basis (6 months).
- The Principal Investigator/Co-Investigator retains the discretion not to make an appointment to this vacancy, to make an appointment at a revised remuneration, or to make an appointment with a modified job description and to fix revised qualification and requirements.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview on Friday, 20 April 2018 and the Reporting time for Interview is 1:30 p.m.
- Qualified female, reserved category, minority candidates are strongly encouraged.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of their resume with photograph affixed on all copies, Original and one set of photocopy of their Academic certificates, Experience certificate and other documents.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate shall not be considered as an Employee of GNLU for any purposes whatsoever.
- The selected candidate needs to join the project immediately after the declaration of result.
Complete CV along with a Statement of Purpose may be emailed to Principal Investigator on the following e-mail ID: [email protected] on or before 15 April 2018. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated on 17 April 2018 latest by 1800 hrs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: Sunday, 15 April 2018
Date of intimation: 17 April 2018
Date of Interview: Friday, 20 April 2018