Gujarat CSR Authority has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Project Officers – District Level
Educational Qualification: MBA – Rural Management or MSW or PGDRM (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management) or PGDRD (Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development)
- Well versed with the Section 135 of the Companies Act and recent amendments by MCA, Govt. of India.
- Understanding of global perspective of CSR and challenges attached to it.
- Thorough familiarity with word processing, spreadsheet and project scheduling computer applications.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble shoot, and to meet short and long term deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Age Limit: Not More Than 30 Years As On 1st June 2018
Locations: Rajkot, Vadodara, Surat, Ahmedabad, Bharuch and Kutch
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-06-2018
Most popular job in Gujarat