New Delhi, Agency. The online registration process for JEE Main April Exam 2019 , Joint Entrance Exam (Main) April 2019, is being started by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on Friday, February 8. All candidates can fill the application form on the official website for which the link is jeemain.nic.in. The last date for application has been fixed for March 7.
The NTA will organize the JEE Main II exam 2019 between April 6 and 20. The entrance examination will be conducted at various examination centers across the country.
Important information related to the examination
- Paper-1 (BE / BTech) Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Paper-2 (BArch / BPlanning) Mathematics- ‘Pen and Paper-based’ (Offline) Test for Drawing in ‘Computer Based Test (CBT)’ only and in Part III in Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II.
How To apply
- Visit the official website of jeemain.nic.in.
- After that click ‘Online Application for JEE Main April 2019’ on the homepage.
- Enter all required information in the prescribed format
- Pay application fee and upload all relevant documents
- Click submit
Note: All candidates are advised to print out the applications submitted online for future reference.
Important Instructions for Candidates
- Before filling the application, the candidate should have a scan copy of his recent photograph and signature. They will have to upload during submission of the application.
- The photograph should be colorful or black. It should include the date of the candidate’s name and the photograph taken on it. It should be without cap or goggles.
- Polaroid photos are not acceptable. Candidates should have photos of six to eight items of goods. They will be used at entrance exams. Forms of candid photograph candidates will not be accepted.
Information about JEE Main
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) will be organized by the NTA from MAIN 2019. Earlier this examination was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) till 2018.
JEE Main, NIT, IIIT and CFTI are applicable for admission, however, the candidate should have at least 75% marks in the 12th class examination, or in the top 20 percent in the 12th grade.
SC / ST candidates should have 65% marks in the 12th standard examination.