IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment for Part-Time Resident Medical Consultant & Postdoctoral Fellow Posts Refers Below Details For IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment & Jobs.
1. Advertisement for Part-Time Resident Medical Consultant position at IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar invites applications for Part-Time Resident Medical Consultant position at IIT Gandhinagar
Advertisement Of IIT Gandhinagar Vacancy: click here
Last Date of Application up to: 10th December 2018
2. Advertisement for Postdoctoral Fellow position at IIT Gandhinagar
Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar (IITGN) suggests applications for the Postdoctoral Fellow position in Structural DNA Nanotechnology for a research project funded by Ramanujan Fellowship, Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India.
Advertisement Of Postdoctoral Fellow position at IIT Gandhinagar click here
Last Date of Application up to Until the position is filled.
for Technical Helper Post 2018 (Expired)
Advertisement for Technical Helper position at IIT Gandhinagar
IIT Gandhinagar invites applications for 1 position of Technical Helper at the Centre for Safety Engineering. The requirements are as follows:
1. Must have at least 5 years of experience in handling basic electrical and mechanical machines/lines
2. Must have at least 10 years of experience in handling electrical lines and connections
3. Must have experience of operating equipment such as Fluid Energy Mill (FEM) and pellet maker
4. Must have experience and understanding of connections pertaining to sensors (specifically, thermocouples)
5. Must be able to maintain lab inventory and entries
6. Should have a good attitude and a positive approach towards assigned responsibilities
7. Should have the good team working capabilities as the work involves interaction with various stakeholders
Compensation and term of position:
Compensation will follow the stipulated norms of the Institute. The initial appointment will be for 1 year with the possibility
of renewal depending on performance.
How to apply IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment:
Interested candidates are requested to send their bio-data at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: The last date for application is 27 October 2018.
For any queries regarding the research area, please feel free to contact at email@example.com.
For detailed Advertisement click here
Last Date of Application upto: 27th October 2018
IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment Research Associate 2018
IIT Gandhinagar has published Advertisement for Research Associate Posts 2018. Please Refer Below Details.
Posts: Research Associate
Educational Qualification IIT Gandhinagar
: B. E./B. Tech. or M. E./M. Tech. in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Science Engineering and related disciplines and knowledge about VLSI Design, simulation and testing with preferably a valid GATE score.
The job will also include design and simulations of VLSI circuits, use of Cadence, Synopsys tools, Testing of ICs, etc.
Knowledge of Linux OS, Verilog/VHDL, Python/C/C++ is an added advantage.
Read More Details In Advertisement Pdf
Consolidated Monthly Pay Of This Job: Rs. 20,000/- per month consolidated
Tenure: One year extendable up to two years on satisfactory performance
Selection Process Of IIT Gandhinagar
: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply IIT Gandhinagar Job
: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Refer Below Website Link.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Last Date to Apply Online: 14-10-2018
MOST POPULAR JOB IN GUJARAT
- IIT Gandhinagar Recruitment 2018 for Project Assistant Post
- SVNIT Surat Recruitment for Project Assistant Posts 2018