Income Tax has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Tax Assistant
- Stenographer Grade II
- Multi Tasking Staff
- Inspector of Income Tax: Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Tax Assistant: Applicants who have completed Graduate in any discipline with Having Data Entry speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Stenographer Grade II: Applicants who have completed 12th with 50 words per minute (English) or 65 words per minute (Hindi) only computer or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Applicants who have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Institute.
Note: The proficiency of sportspersons will be evaluated on the basis of their participation in recognized tournaments/events in the calendar years 2018, 2017, 2016 & 2015.
- International Tournaments/Events like Olympics & World Championship.
- International Tournaments/Events of regional importance like Asian Games/ Commonwealth Games / Afro Asian Games.
- Other International Tournaments / Events like SAF Games.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of the National level of seniors like National
- Games, National Federation Games etc.
- Domestic Tournaments / Events of the National level of Juniors
- Inter-University Tournaments
- National School Games
- National physical efficiency /drive certificate holders
- Inspector of Income Tax: Rs. 9,300 – Rs. 34,800/- Per Month
- Tax Assistant: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
- Stenographer Grade II: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
- Multi Tasking Staff: Rs. 5,200 – Rs. 20,200/- Per Month
- Inspector of Income Tax: Maximum Age: 30 years Not exceeding
- Tax Assistant: Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 27 years
- Stenographer Grade II: Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff: Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 25 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on shortlisted, Written Exam & Interview.
How to Apply: Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Sports/Games certificate and Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.),
O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax,
1st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar,
Advertisement: Click Here
Last Date: 31-10-2018
MOST POPULAR JOB IN GUJARAT
- IBPS Call Letter for Selection Process for the post of Research Associate , Deputy Manager (Accounts) & Law Officer
- GERC Recruitment for Executive Posts 2018