Indian Bank has published Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts 2020-21. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Indian Bank Recruitment Gujarat
Total Posts: 138 Posts
Posts Name: Specialist Officer
• Assistant Manager Credit: 85 Posts
• Manager Credit: 15 Posts
• Manager Security: 15 Posts
• Manager Forex: 10 Posts
• Manager Legal: 02 Posts
• Manager Dealer: 05 Posts
• Manager Risk Management: 05 Posts
• Senior Manager Risk Management: 01 Post
Educational Qualification & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
• Commencement of on-line registration of application: 22/01/2020
• Closure of registration of application: 10/02/2020
• Closure for editing application details: 10/02/2020
• Last date for printing your application: 25/02/2020
• Online Fee Payment: 22/01/2020 to 10/02/2020
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here
Educational Qualification: (Expired post)
(1) Must be Ex-Servicemen from Indian Army / Navy / Air force.
(2) Minimum a pass in 10th standard (Matriculation) examination or its equivalent as on 31/07/2017.
(3) The candidate should be able to speak, read and write in local vernacular language of the state applied.
(4) Character – “Exemplary” (Minimum requirement).
(5) Medical Standards -Category “A”/ Shape-I medical category at the time of retirement.
(6) Must be physically fit to carry out duties of Security Guard.
(7) Physical Standards – Must not be Physically Handicapped or incapacitated in a manner which will hamper performance of duties as a Bank Security Guard.
Read More Latest Bank Recruitment In Gujarat
Age Limit: 18 to 26 Years as on 31st July 2017. The Upper age relaxation – 05 Years for SC / ST, 03 Years for OBC-NCL, maximum age limit of 45 Years for Ex-servicemen.
Salary & Allowances: ₹ 9560-325/ 4-10860-410/ 5-12910-490/ 4-14870-570/ 3-16580-655/ 3-18545. The dearness allowance, HRA and other allowances will be payable at applicable rates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an Physical Fitness Test and Written Test.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates apply in the prescribed application format. The duly completed application form along with the required documents should be submitted to the respective Indian Bank Zonal offices of the state for which applied. The completed applications addressed to The Chief Manager, HRM Department of the respective Zonal Offices on or before 30/12/2017. The envelope contaning the application should be super-scribed “Application for the post of Security Guard cum Peon 2017-18”.
Advertisement: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Last Date: 30-12-2017