Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Advisor (Risk)
Educational Qualification: Post graduate degree from any discipline.
- Additional Qualification: Preference will be given for the candidates having :
- Any specialized qualification in the fields of Risk Management like FRM etc.
- Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Finance like MBA (Finance) or PGDBF from reputed institutes or Professional degree like CA / ICFAI / CFA etc or
- Extensive knowledge in MS-Office will be a pre requisite
- Job Description:
- The advisor shall be responsible for providing strategic inputs to the department/ CRO and the Top Management of the bank on the issues related to Risk Management in the bank.
- He / She shall be responsible for setting the vision and strategy for the enterprise risk function working in conjunction with all other senior leadership across the Bank.
- He / She shall be responsible for framing Risk Appetite Framework for the Bank.
- He / She shall be responsible for building a robust risk management framework and architecture for the Bank, bringing together a number of teams (operational risk, credit administration, enterprise risk management, interest rate & market risk, stress testing, modeling and analytics) and managing enterprise wide risk.
- He / She has to identify the gaps in the bank’s existing risk management practices compared with the industry best practices and suggest mitigation for the same to the Top Management.
- He/ She shall be the guiding force in finalizing the RFP, selection of the integrator for various Risk assessment package and implementing processes and procedures for taking Bank towards Advanced approaches and also to ensure that the bank is fully prepared to deal with any potential threats.
- He/ She should work with bank to assess and identify the potential risks that may hinder the reputation, safety, security and financial prosperity of the bank.
- The Advisor should be highly analytical and a large part of his time will be focused on conducting detailed risk assessments. This process involves analyzing documents, statistics, reports and market trends. Advisor will also be required to assess the bank’s previous risk management policies and protocols and suggest improvements/modifications in line with latest Risk Management practices.
- He/ She will have to understand the bank’s business objectives. He/ She need to gather information about the client’s outgoings, legal responsibilities and environmental policies, and then evaluate the effects of any proposed risks against these current processes. He/ She will have to Liaison with Business users to prepare Functional specifications.
- He/ She will be directly reporting to the Chief Risk Officer of the bank.
- Work Experience:
- Candidate must have worked as General Manager or equivalent in any Scheduled Commercial Bank (other than IOB) for at least two (02) years.
- Minimum five (05) years of work experience at Risk Management Department in Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Candidates should have work experience in various fields of Banking including that of Branches and Administrative offices.
- Exposure to analytics would be an added advantage
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 05-04-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-04-2018