Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Academic Associate (Finance and Accounts)
- Post-graduate in Commerce/Management with specialization in Finance / Accounts with first class /equivalent grade at Post Graduation Level.
- Fluent in written and spoken English as well as MS office.
- Inclination towards career in academics
- Preferable: Two years’ experience in academics/industry/research. M. Phil. with two years’ experience as mentioned above.
- Remuneration: Academic Associates will be given a consolidated remuneration up to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, merit and performance in the test/interview, with good growth opportunities.
- Age: Not more than 32 years.
- Academic Associate (General Management)
- Post-graduate in Management / Business Administration / Rural Management / Development Studies / Entrepreneurship with first class or equivalent and with two years experience either in academics or industry or M.Phil, with two years experience. The candidates are expected to be fluent in written and spoken English as well as in MS office
- Remuneration: Academic Associates will be given a consolidated remuneration in the range of Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month depending on qualification, experience, and merit.
- Age: Preferably below 35 years.
- Library Trainee
- Should possess a first-class Master’s Degree in Library and Information Science from a recognized university / Candidates of final year exam of Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) can also apply. However, their final selection will be subject to their final year result.
- Desirable Criteria: Good Communication Skills in English, Basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications used in libraries, KOHA & LIBSYS will be an added advantage.
- Stipend: A consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.14,000/- shall be offered to the selected candidates.
- Age: Below 26 years
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
For more details: Click Here
- Academic Associate (Finance and Accounts): 31-05-2018
- Academic Associate (General Management): 06-06-2018
- Library Trainee: 15-06-2018