Knowledge Consortium Of Gujarat (KCG) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Soft Skills & Life Skills Trainers / Teachers
- Soft Skill: Self Awareness-SWOT, Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Empathy, Team Work, Life Goal Setting, Observation and Concentration Skills, Self-Discipline, Commitment, Critical Thinking Stress Management, Problem Solving and Decision Making, Interpersonal Skills, Negotiation Skills.
- Employability Skills: Cover Letter, Resume Writing, Grooming and Personal Hygiene, Body Language, Time Management and Punctuality, Presentation Skills, Professional Goal Setting, Interview Skills, Group Discussions, Professional Communication – Verbal, Efficiency, Planning and Organizational Skills, Professional Ethics, Leadership Skills, Following Direction, Professional Communication – Written
1) Graduation/Post Graduation in any subject with certification in Soft Skills programme from any recognized State or National or International Institute. Graduation/Post Graduation in any subject with experience of Soft Skills programme and corporate Training.
2) Knowledge of English, Gujarati or Hindi language essential.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
- Surat: Department of HRD, Narmad South Gujarat University Campus, Surat
- Rajkot: Syndicate Hall, Main Building, Saurashtra University Campus, Rajkot
- Vadodara: University Pavilion, Nr. Bank of Baroda, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002
Advertisement: Click Here
Instructions: Click here
Google Form: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
- Surat: 09-06-2018
- Rajkot: 16-06-2018
- Vadoara: 23-06-2018
Time: 12:00 to 04:00 p.m.