National Testing Agency (NTA) National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) December 2018 NotificationOut: The University Grants Commission (UGC) has entrusted the responsibility of conducting UGC-NET to the NTA. UGC-NET is a test being conducted to determine the eligibility ‘only for Assistant Professor’ and ‘for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor both’ in Indian universities and colleges. UGC-NET December, 2018 shall be conducted by the NTA in December, 2018 in subjects given at Annexure-III at selected Cities of Examination centers spread across the country given at Annexure-I.. Check below for more details.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) December 2018
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities/institutions. For More details please read Official Notification.
i) Junior Research Fellowship: Not more than 30 years as on 01.12.2018
ii) Assistant Professor: There is no upper age limit for applying for eligibility for
- General: Rs. 800/-
- Other Backward Classes (Non-creamy layer), as per the Central list of OBC available on website: www.ncbc.nic.in : Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs. 200/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
For more details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-09-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-09-2018
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card : 01-10-2018
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 08-10-2018 to 14-10-2018
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 19.11.2018
- Date of Examination: Between 09.12.2018 (Sunday) to 23.12.2018 (Sunday)
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website 10thJanuary, 2019
MOST FAMOUS JOB IN GUJARAT