Repco recruitment 2017
Repco Home Finance Limited has published Repco recruitment Notifications for below mentioned Posts 2017.Read carefully all details like posts,eligibility criteria,salary structure ,age limit etc.
Post Code: CL/GUJ/JUN-2017
Posts: Executive (On Roll)/ Trainees (Off Roll)
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, preferably B Com (necessarily preceded by SSLC (or equivalent) and HSC/ Diploma) with minimum 50% marks from a UGC recognised University. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
- Preference will be given for relevant prior experience in home finance/accounting/sales/recovery etc.
- Fluency in Gujarati besides English is a must.
- Possession of a 2-wheeler and valid driving license will be advantageous
Age Limit: Preferably not exceeding 25 years as on 01-07-2017, (maximum relaxation for 5 years will be considered with commensurate relevant experience).
Pay & Perks:
- Executive (on roll): CTC Per annum starting from Rs.3.50 lakhs (approx) as per Company Policy. Higher salary can be considered based on prior experience/performance in the recruitment process at the discretion of the Management. PROBATION for on-roll employees: 1 year (extendable based on performance)
- Trainee (off roll): Starting fixed stipend would be Rs. 9500 p.m. (variable based on location and previous experience) plus Meal allowance and performance incentive (variable, based on performance) Training period for off-roll: 1 year (extendable based on performance).
Job Location: Ahmedabad/ Anand/ Vadodara/ Surat/ Rajkot/ Jamnagar/ Bhavnagar/ Jamkhmabalia/ Morbi
How to Apply Repco Recruitment: Eligible candidates are requested to apply only as per the enclosed bio-data format along with 1 set of self-attested photocopy of all original testimonials and latest payslip (if applicable) to the following address by post. Applications sent in any other format will not be considered. Applications in a sealed envelope superscribing “Application for the post of Exe/ Trn- Gujarat” shall be forwarded to the address as given below by post to reach the addressee on or before July 7, 2017:
Address to sent Applications: The General Manager (HR) Repco Home Finance Limited 3rd Floor, Alexander Square New No. 2/Old No. 34 & 34 Sardar Patel Road, Guindy Chennai- 600 032.
Applications received after due date and by any other mode will not be considered. The shortlisted candidates shall be called for further selection process subsequently. The date & venue & mode of the same will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates individually in due course. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the selection process anywhere at any point in time.