Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General: 84 Posts
- Master’s Degree in any discipline OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering OR
- Chartered Accountant OR
- Company Secretary OR
- Chartered Financial Analyst OR
- Cost & Work Accountant
- Legal: 18 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Information Technology: 08 Posts
- Graduate in engineering (electrical/ electronics/ electronics and communication/ information technology/ computer science) OR
- Masters in Computers Application OR
- Graduate in any discipline with post graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in computers/ information technology.
- Engineering (Civil): 05 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Engineering (Electrical): 05 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Total No. of Posts: 120
Age Limit: A candidate must not have exceeded the age of 30 years as on August 31, 2018, i.e., the candidate must have been born on or after September 01, 1988
Phase I: an online examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on
Test of Reasoning,
Awareness of Securities Market
Pay & Benefits: The pay scale of Officers Grade ‘A’ in SEBI is Rs. 28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600- 2000(1)-55600 (17 years). Other benefits viz., House Allowance, Leave FareConcession, Medical Expenses, Financial Dailies, Book Grant, Briefcase, Eye Refraction, Conveyance Expenses, House Cleaning Allowance, Education Expenses, Staff Furnishing Scheme, Scheme for Purchasing Computers, Subsidized Lunch Facility, etc., will be as admissible to an Officer in Grade A in SEBI.
Application Fee (Non-refundable): Rs. 850/- as application fee cum intimation charges for Unreserved and OBC (NCL) category and Rs. 100/- as intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates
Mode of Selection: Selection will be carried out in three phases. Phase I will be an on-line examination consisting of Multiple Choice Questions on General Awareness, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Test of Reasoning and Awareness of Securities Market. Candidates shortlisted in Phase I will appear for Phase II, which will also be an on-line examination consisting of three papers. Candidates shortlisted in Phase II will be called for an Interview. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure if deemed fit.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Short Notification: Click Here
Full Notification: Click Here (Available soon)
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 15-09-2018
Last Date to Apply Online:
MOST POPULAR JOB IN GUJARAT
- Border Security Force (BSF) Recruitment for 139 Group ‘B’ Posts 2018
- RRB Group D exam admit card 2018 date: Download from September 7 onwards