The SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd, a 111-year-old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country, is inviting applications from eligible aspirants for filling up the posts of Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade of the Bank. You should apply online from 21st February 2018 to 28th February 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Grade
Educational Qualification: (as on 31st March 2018) : Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of computer application.
Age Limit: (as on 31st March 2018) : Not exceeding 30 years [Candidates born not earlier than 01/04/1988 and not later than 31/03/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply].
Application Fee : Rs. 600/-
- Online test
- Interview of candidates successful in the online test.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting date of Online Applications: 21st February 2018
- Last Date for Online Applications : 28th February 2018
- Start date to download Call Letters : 29th March 2018 on-wards
- Date of Examination : 8th April 2018