Tata Institute of Social Science – Mumbai has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Research Interns
Total No. of Posts: 120 to 150 positions
- Graduate or Postgraduate (either completed or enrolled for the post-graduate programme), preferably, in Social Entrepreneurship/ Social work/Economics/Agriculture/Development/ Health sector/ Education/ Livelihood /Management/Anthropology/ Law. Graduate/Post-graduate in other subjects with an inclination towards development sector work will also be considered;
- The candidate will be based in Gujarat and will to travel extensively across the state in mining-affected villages;
- Should have prior exposure for conducting a survey;
- Should have good written, and verbal communication skills in Gujarati and English and must demonstrate soft skills while working with people and administrators at all levels;
- Maintain documentation for data collection, processing, analysis and reporting;
- Maintain a log of issues faced during the survey and or/reporting so results can be replicated/verified;
- Think creatively about ways to present results for data‐based decision making and present data to help decision‐makers interpret results for action;
- Ability to clearly articulate his/her views in both written form and through presentations
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of commitment and ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Support the activities of investigators and coordinator
- A good understanding of Social & political issues,
- Good computer skills: Microsoft Word/Excel/ PowerPoint and Internet
- Good reading and writing skills
Engagement period and Remuneration:
The selected candidate will be based in Gujarat. Engagement will be for 45 to 60 days. After the
successful completion of the study, interns will be awarded appreciation certificate and a
stipend according to the competencies skill (Rs. 7000/- to Rs. 9000/- per month).
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
Advertisement: Click Her
Most famous job in Gujarat
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals (GNFC) Recruitment for General Manager (Industrial Products Marketing) (MP – 184)