Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identification number that can be obtained by residents of India, based on their biometric and demographic data.
UIDAI Recruitment 2018
Last Date 05 August
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total No. of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: All Over India
Name of the Post:
- Private Secretary (PS)
- Section Officer (SO)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
- Applicants who have completed Any Degree with relevant experiences or equivalent from a recognized Institute for UIDAI Recruitment 2018.
- As per UIDAI Notification 2018
Pay Scale: Pay Matrix Level-8
How to apply:
- Eligible & Interested candidates can apply via offline in Official website page at www.uidai.gov.in UIDAI Recruitment 2018
Instructions to Apply:
- Applicants send their hard copies of the signed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
Floor. Sector-17 C,
- There are different locations so applicants use the address in the UIDAI Official Notification 2018 for your particular posts.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 16.07.2018
- Last date for Submission of Application: 05.08.2018