UPSC Advt No 07/2018 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (Marketing & Trade): 01 Post
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Physiology): 06 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Plastic Surgery): 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Fire/Civil Engineering): 01 Post
- Assistant Geologist: 75 Posts
- Administrative Officer: 16 Posts
- Assistant Director Grade-I (Technical): 01 Post
- Drugs Inspector: 07 Posts
- Legal Advisor-cum-Standing Counsel: 01 Post
- Head of Department (Information Technology): 01 Post
- Principal: 01 Post
- Training & Placement Officer: 01 Post
- Workshop Superintendent: 01 Post
- Assistant Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 04-05-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
Most Popular jobs in Gujarat
- General Hospital Nadiad Recruitment for Computer Operator, Lab Technician & Data Entry Operator cum Accountant Posts 2018