UPSC Advt No 11/2018 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Director: 01
- Livestock Officer: 01
- Senior Instructor (Naval Architecture): 01
- Airworthiness Officer: 41
- Director (Conservation): 01
- Deputy Legislative Counsel (Hindi Branch): 01
- Superintendent Translation (Hindi Branch): 02
- Professor (Non-Technical) Applied Mathematics: 01
- Professor (Applied Art): 03
- Professor (Painting): 02
- Professor (Sculpture): 01
- Associate Professor (Applied Art): 04
- Associate Professor (Painting): 03
- Assistant Professor (Applied Art): 05
- Assistant Professor (Painting): 02
- Assistant Professor (Sculpture): 03
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
- In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 28-06-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 29-06-2018 up to 23:59 hrs
Most popular job in Gujarat