The Union Public Service Commission UPSC will hold the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II), 2018 on 9th September 2018, for admission to Army, Navy and Air Force Wings of NDA for 142nd Course and for the 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd July, 2019. The UPSC NDA NA II exam 2018 online registration will be open from 6th June 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.10/2018-NDA-II
Name of the Examination:
- National Defence Academy (NDA) – 142nd Course
- Indian Naval Academy (NA I) (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 104th Course
- (i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- (ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy:—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
- Such candidates who qualify the SSB interview but could not produce Matriculation/10+2 or equivalent certificate in original at the time of SSB interview should forward duly self attested Photocopies to ‘Directorate General of Recruiting, Army HQ, West Block.III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110066’ and for Naval Academy candidates to ‘Naval Headquarters, DMPR, OI&R Section, Room No. 204, ‘C’ Wing, Sena Bhavan, New Delhi-110011’ by 24th June, 2019 failing which their candidature will be cancelled. All other candidates who have produced their Matriculation and 10+2 pass or equivalent certificates in original at the time of attending the SSB interview and have got the same verified by the SSB authorities are not required to submit the same to Army HQ or Naval HQ as the case may be. Certificates in original issued by the Principals of the Institutions are also acceptable in cases where Boards/Universities have not yet issued certificates. Certified true copies/photostate copies of such certificates will not be accepted.
- In exceptional cases the Commission may treat a candidate, who does not possess any of the qualifications prescribed in this rule as educationally qualified provided that he possesses qualifications, the standard of which in the opinion of the Commission, justifies his admission to the examination.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 06-07-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 02-07-2018
- Payment of Fees (Offline): 01-07-2018
- Payment of Fees (Online): 02-07-2018
- Exam Date: 09-09-2018