Vijaya Bank has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Probationary Assistant Manager (Credit) in General Banking Stream
Total No. of Posts: 330 Posts
Educational Qualification: (from a University/ Institution/ Board recognized by Govt. of India/
approved by Govt. regulatory Bodies)
(1) A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
(2) MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA – (with specialization in Finance) – through full time course from a reputed institution (two/three year programme) / Post-graduation degree in Commerce/ Science /Economics /Law (OR) Chartered Accountant (OR) ICWA (OR) Company Secretary.
(3) Minimum 60% marks at graduation level is for candidates applying under general/ unreserved category, candidates belonging to reserved category (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) applying for reserved vacancies (SC/ST/OBC/PWD) will be entitled to relaxation of 5% i.e. they should have minimum 55% marks at graduation level.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 1st August 2018
Pay Scale: JMGS-I ₹ 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020
Application Fee: A Non-refundable fee made through online payment mode on or before 27th September 2018.
For SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
For General and Others: Rs. 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Name of the Tests
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination and/or Personal Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Starting Date of Online Application: 12-09-2018
Last Date to Apply Online: 27-09-2018
MOST POPULAR JOB IN GUJARAT
- PDPU Recruitment : Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Post 2018
- Gujarat Forest Department Merit List declared for Biologist and Stenographer cum Computer Operator 2018